Training Program with EMS
Training program with EMS you only need 20 mins of training once week as all muscles work simultaneously. Each 20 mins session of EMS training equal 90 mins of traditional weight training, with the added cardio benefit as well.
Research studies from the Bayreuth University in Germany report the following results after a 6-week training program with EMS:
1. The effectiveness of EMS training is 18 times higher than a conventional workout.
2. 20 minutes of EMS training is as effective as a 3 x 60 minutes of strength training sessions.
3. Over 30% of the subjects reported their recurring back problems had disappeared.
4. 75% showed improvement with incontinence problems, while 33% of those were cured of it altogether.
5. Overall maximum strength ability increased by 12% while endurance/fitness levels improved by 69%.
6. On average, 85% of people tested felt an improvement of their body shape and 90% ranked the EMS training method as positive.
7. Training with higher intensity produced effective results, especially with subjects who suffered from recurring pain and other ailments.